Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I'm installing Central Call Processing module with CallManagers, Unity in San Jose (SJ). One remote office is in Dallas (DAL). Calls come in from SJ PSTN are greeted with Opening Greeting depends upon the business hours (8a-5p PST) which I know how t...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does the Unity 2.46 uninstall from Answer monkey work in a Muslies envirnoment? The situation is the customer would like to uninstall one non-working Unity server in their exchange site without effecting the other working Unity server. They have tw...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a Unity 2.45 voice only running on NT. It has been running OK for sometime. But now, although it is up and running the icon in the systray says that it is still starting and does not change. The following errors are in the Event Viewer :-<br>...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have modems connected to a VG200 w/12.15xm4 using MGCP w/CallMan 3.12a. Theses are going out a Pri on a different VG200 running H323. The modems will connect for about two seconds (after negotiation) then drop. Any suggestion would be appreciate...

jstrain by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to take a WAV file and make it someone's personal greeting? I found the associated .STM file on the exchange server and tried to replace it, but it did not work. Does the file need to be in a certain format?<br><br>

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I try to add a sunscriber I get an error that says "couldn't create the object becasue no more licenses are available." When I go the licensing page, it says 500 are available and none are in use. When I try to run the Key Synchronizer, it err...

dnmann by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a cisco call manager and unity in one location, and a nec 2000 with an old repartee in there main location, the nec and call manager are tied together through a pri. However the main receptionist (at the main location with the nec) wants to b...

kgroves42 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When running the second part of the unity setup the following error occurs :-<br> <br>error sequencing SQL and the message store. error 1031 (this is not the exact code, but it is something like this.)<br> <br>The system is 3.01unity, exch. 5.5, SP...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

MWI lamps are not working. Status monitor does not show the calls going out. Have checked the following :-<br>MWI on and off codes are correct in unity and CCM.<br>Unity and CCM have both been stopped and started and rebooted.<br>There are no errors ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes