Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We just moved LFax off a client's Unity onto a separate box and are running into some problems. The first few outgoing messages seemed to work ok, but after that it looks like everything is getting stuck in the client's Exchange server's MTA. Resta...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer that is having a problem sending messages to the "All Subscribers" distribution list. When sending a voicemail to this list only about half of 500 users are recieving it. It than will create an event id 290 warning in the event vi...

jermocide by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,<br> I have problem accessing the SA page, got "Access Denied, check with System Admin"...I'm the admin person and log in as Administrator...how do I regain access to Unity ? thanks.<br>Duc Vu<br><br><br>

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a situation where on occasion, at random, the analog ports will slowly all go to a busy state. This can take anywhere from a day to a week to occur. Once all ports have busied out, it then becomes apparent when calling into the Unity. The swit...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am upgrading my network to Win 2K. I am also getting ready to update the Call Manager to 3.1 and Unity to 2.4.6.135, with 3.0.7 TSP. When I do all of these upgrades I would like to Upgraded my UNity Server to Win 2K Server Edition. I am running C...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I´ve upgraded to CM 3.1(1) today - no problems till now exept the MOH Server.When I make internal calls and hold the call everything works fine ( music is played correctly ) But when I make a call over the PSTN ( BRI ) to an 7960 phone I can´t hea...

markusp by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes