Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear all, I am using CCM5.1. I am generating the Call Report daily through CDR Management.But Last two days I could not generate the Call Report. Bcz. When I am going to generate the report..It s showing a Meesage Like Below" Data is not available fo...

Dear Experts,Need you help with my router's capability to make call to ISDN PRI. Before, Telco only provided 3 digits (1000 combination) and my config is working both incoming to outgoing.But now that we changed it to 4 digit so I can map (one is to ...

Bri by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I configured both ports of a Cisco ATA 186 connected to CM 4.1. On both ports I've configured Analogue telephones. The telephone working on the 1st port works fine, but the phone connected to 2nd port will ring once and the connection is bro...

Hi all,I am using AXL API of CCM version 6.There is an exception:org.xml.sax.SAXException: No deserializer for {http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}anyTypeIs there anything I should set?Or I generate the code wrongly?I am using Java 1.5 with Axis 1.4The...

mvtonytjo by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would like to bridge DEC protocol over DSLW tunnel (+ encrypted after). I have got 2 routers with 2 fastethernet interfaces by routers (no serial), the config is the same that this exemple :Router A!dlsw local-peer peer-id 150.150.1.1dlsw remote...

bbois by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes