Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Greetings, i was wondering if some of you have tried to problematically drop a call while it is running , or even have the CM sending a notification (to a 3rg party billing server for example) when a call admission is going on ??i know that dropping ...

Hi there,I am looking for Cisco safe Blueprint documentation for Unified Communication. The formal link www.cisco.com/go/safe does not work anymore. And the new search engine of Cisco is not very user friendly.Any of you guys have an idea where it is...

eakay by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need some help on troubleshooting a 2811 router that had 2 - T1 DSU/CSU cards in Slots 0 and 1. I replaced them with the following: Slot 0: VIC2-4FXOSlot 1: HWIC-4ESWSlot 2: VIC-4FXS/DIDI can see the 2 Voice cards in Show Version and in Show Diag ...

JonGauntt by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I turn on the debug vpm singalI obtain this events:RT3845VOICEGWMEX6.40#csim star 3050csim: called number = 3050, loop count = 1 ping count = 0*Aug 20 00:29:03.135: htsp_timer_stop3 htsp_setup_req*Aug 20 00:29:03.135: htsp_process_event: [2/0:0(5)...

Hii Experts,,I have I trunk between two call manager 4.1 and 4.2. I used the IP phone services to access the Directories in the other cluster..The URL is:https://callmanagerIP/CCMCIP/xmldirectory.asp, now after the ccm 4.1 updated to 6.0 the trun sti...

Is there a case for this belowing symptom, VG224 connect CCM with SCCP, the analog phone on vg224 can only get one ZERO as calling ID. It's ,when calling number is 0999, the analog phone shows 0999; but when calling number is 0099, the analog phone s...

Resolved! CCM design issue

Suppose we are connecting 5 remote sites to a central CCM cluster. Apart from bandwidth & the maximum limitation on the number of sites you can connect in such a design, are there any other design considerations?

I realize this may be more appropriate for another forum (I'll post there as well) - but my 7971GE phone starts rejecting connections after a series of screen snapshots /CGI/Screenshot EVEN 30 seconds apart...I've attached a test program that you can...

Hello there,I'm pretty new to VoIP so please bare with me.. Reading about VoIP phones I've found that you have to buy some kind of license no matter which phone you are using : " All Cisco Unified IP phones require the purchase of a phone user licens...