Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Currently have a 3825 Voice Bundled router, combined with two UC520 in two remote sites.Right now we have successfully configured for dialing between these three sites. But it seems we cannot make conference between user in HQ (3825) with user in oth...

inghau by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I'm working in deploying QoS in a branch office but I'm getting poor voice quality on calls.here is the configuration of the QoS parameters*****************************************class-map match-all VOZ match dscp efclass-map match-all VOZ(SI...

We currently have Call Manager 4.2 single node install with 7 (and growing) remotes sites. All remote sites have gateways with local and LD PSTN. Currently calls are routed using 9@ macros and are very generic. We use css as internal, feature, loc...

eyohe by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a CCME 4.2 installed on a 2821 Router and FXO connected to it. I had connected PSTN line on the FXO. dial-peer voice 10 potsdestination-pattern 9........port 0/3/0..I am unable to make outgoing/ incoming calls. pls help....

Hi, I have a client who is using HP for their access switches. Up until now, we have been setting the operational VLAN id of phones manually but I would like to automate this process. I used to work with Avaya VoIP, and there we would add an option 1...

Recently ive decided to try making some service for cisco IpPhones and ive come across serval problems with cisco defined XML markup. First of all i wanted to ask about CiscoIPPhoneInput it seems i can not add more then 5 of <InputItem> for exaple if...

wojsza123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes