Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello I'm experiencing problem accessing the CallManager over the Web. I can log into the CallManager over the Web but can't display anything once inside. I can click on something but it will not display the object whats wrong. I having this probl...

Hi,I have a 7940 SIP phone, the network config is locked and I am unable to unlock it.I have tried1. "xx#": this did not work2. I went into "Unlock Config", but I do not know the password, I tried the default "cisco" and it did not work.3. I tried to...

maddi1980 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are setting up remote users via VPN with 871 routers, and 7961 phones... We currently have it setup so that they can dial 9-911 (like our inside employees, we had to block 911 due to too many errant calls), but I am thinking about blocking 9-911 ...

joepapesh by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My firm is Salesforce.com consulting partner and we ae interested in displaying data from Salesforce.com on Cisco phones.I would like to find a developer to build a quick proof of concept. I know that this works conceptually but I'd like to see a si...

I have a 7835HP with a mirrored array. I noticed a blinking red light(trash can with X) on the drive. I checked the hp array tool and there are no errors with the array or the drive. I then hot swapped a new drive in the array to replace the suspect...

n.lichatz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes