Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I kown the #DEVICENAME# param can be defined to be send when one publish the service in the callManager. But, what if I need the phone to make a request to de application url directy? how can I define this #DEVICENAME# param to be send by the phone...

I have a 7971G-GE that locked up in the middle of a firmware upgrade. When I plug in the power brick the "Headset", "Mute", and "Speaker" buttons light in sequence and the "Speaker" light stays lit but the phone does not attempt to get an IP address ...

gcobb by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi: I'm developing an application using AXL, I find that when I send "getUser" request to CallManager 4.2, I get response in about 200 ms; but to CallManager 5.1.2, it costs nearly 2 seconds. The time it takes to get response from CCM 5.1.2 is almos...

cook.bull by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

guys i have setup CCM6 on VMWARE and now at login page i put the th elogin (which i put whil einstalling the CCM 6) but its not taking it keep on saying invalid....which is really pissed me off as i built another server and it the sam eproblem can so...

I set the system clock to the correct time but the phones are showing 5 hours earlier. The display was right about a week ago then the vendor changed something and now I can't get the phones to read the right time. No matter what I set the system t...

mbous by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes