Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello Experts,I am configuring a CME (3.3) with a 2811 Cisco router. All calls go through PSTN. There's 8 FXO ports for outgoing and incoming calls. I have a PVDM to configure for conference calls and need help to do so. Could you please send me the ...

MOH

I have a site with pri /cme 4.0 /unity 2.3 music on hold is loud and broken up. I have other sites with pots lines where moh is fine. I have checked the configuration and fine nothing that should cause this. Any ideas?

p-herr by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer with two sites with CME and CUE is available only on one site can we use that CUE for both CME sites.I checked this design guide for CUE http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps5520/products_implementation_design_guide_chap...

balukr by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, right now a customer is using 7905 ip phones with H.323, the project is build to support this protocol the customer wants to work with, the 7905 and 7905G are EoS, the replacement is 7906G, however in the data sheet there is not H.323 support. Is...

Hi everyone,I need some help. First of all, I will explain how my network is.I have a Main Site, which distribute the Frame Relay pvc's across other sites. In my environment I run VoIP.My main site has a FR link to remote Site, with a BW link 64K (Ci...

rsoave by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes