Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I am using CCM 4.1.3. and E1 circuits connected to NM-HDV2 module in Cisco 3745 router. Sometimes I am facing the issue that voice calls are going blank in between. Nothing can be heard in between but there is no call disconnection.Manual call nee...

Hello,Could somebody please explain how a AS5300 gateway(or any other endpoint for that matter) determines between an SDP offer and an answer. RFC 3264 ( the offer/answer model) states "If an agent receives an offer after having sent one, but before ...

Is there a way to set different cost per type of call in CAR? It seems like most call type including local, and internal get the base charge applied to them. I want to set LD to 4 cents, Toll calls across counties to 25 cents and maybe a list of a fe...

tonyrey by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are currently using Meet-me to have our meeting, btu as you all know it has limitatins of it own, like max number of people and no control and others.We are lookign for some other souiton, which is not as much expensive as Meeting Place. Becuae al...

ciscogini by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Running CCM 4.1(3)sr1, We are configured to load balance w/ 3 Attendant Console users. When all 2 are logged on all works fine, first call comes in and goes to Line 1 of the first operator, 2nd call if first is busy is presented to the 2nd operatoe a...

j.magee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an Intercluster between 2 callmanagers one of this is version 4.1(3)sr2 and the other has 4.1(2)sr1, the issue is when a call is established, after 5 minutes both sides receives a busy tone and the call is lost.Is a Inter-Cluster Trunk (Non- G...

e.silva_2 by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes