Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Running CCM 4.1(3)sr1, We are configured to load balance w/ 3 Attendant Console users. When all 3 are logged on all works fine, first call comes in and goes to Line 1 of the first operator, 2nd call if first is busy is presented to the 2nd operator a...

j.magee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to eliminate the worry of Unity being unavailable for certain call flows. Currently, I have some DN's that have translation patterns to a CTI Route point based DN which forwards directly to voicemail. On the Unity side, I do a call routi...

HelloWhen I use the CDR analys and Reporting application and try to make a user report for the bills. I do not see the CDR of the forwarderd calls.For example when a user has forwarded the phone to his mobile number, I cannot see any CDR. So it look...

When using the barge feature I have noticed that both participants of the existing call hear the barge originator speak. Is it possible to disable this for the external caller, so that only the barge target hears the barge originator?Thanks,Evi.

epekou by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a problem where a phone call will have every other word getting dropped. This happens randomly.running Callmanager 4.1 (3) sr2 and Unity 4.0 (5).I have had telephone service company test the lines twice but they dont see any Interference. I ha...

skiffs811 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks, We have about 3 clusters right now with a full mess, we plan to add more ccme and ccm clusters as we move forward, i need to recommend a GK platform to my boss that will scale upto 5 calls per second. We do not have a lot of traffic . Pl...