Other Data Center Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Hello everybody We have installed 2 N7K's & 8 N5K's installed in 1 DC room before.Today we notice that these are producing more cold air than is needed to cool the device or in order to have a good cold/hot aisle air flow.Is it possible to reduce pow...

Dear All, Is it possible to have a N7K-7018 chassis running FAB1 and FAB2 in the same chassis?  I´ve heard that it is not a supported configuration.Can someone clarifies me? If I decide to replace all FAB1 to FAB2 do I have to replace the existing SU...

Hi. Can anyone guide me with the correct steps to upgrade DCNM 6.2(5) to DCNM 6.3(2)?. Do I only need to run "dcnm-installer-x64-windows.6.3.2.exe"?I tried to read the release notes (<http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/datacenter/sw/6_x/dc...

I got this Cisco modem, DPQ3212, from my service provider, COX. Had it better than 2 years, and seems to work well. I also have a Netgear router paired with it, that has my ethernet hard wired to it and not the modem.  There's an event that started t...

ffman2101 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes