Other Data Center Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Your Exclusive Ask me Anything webinar on the Migration of your Hyperconverged Solution has landed! Coordinated by our colleagues in the Insider Advocates team and to support customers here in the Cisco Community, Champions, and the Insider Advocat...

Nexus 1000v.  Some of the Cisco documents I have seen indicate it is ok to combine two or all of the interfaces for the Nexus 1000v.We would like to combine control and packet on one NIC and keep mgmt on a separate NIC (vlan) in a L2 deployment.Unfor...

dulmer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,My question is,What is the difference between a data center and an MDF. I know the ISP line always drops into the MDF. Is that the same with a data center? If so, to me it seem like a data center is just a very large mdf that needs alot of cool...

Hi.I have dual VPc setup betwen 7K and 5K.Two firewalls will be connected to each 7K that will act as Active-Standby HSRP/VRRP Gateway to hosts.Say I have hosts in vlan 10 in access switch and gateway is set to be the Firewall.Is the HSRP communicati...

ar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Friends,I have setup a single nexus 1010. I have done the followingAssigned device role as primaryAssigned Mgmt 0 IP addressAssigned subnet maskAssigned control, management vlan. Assigned Domain IDSelected Option 1 for network topologyEnabled te...

Hello Everyone,I'm facing an issue with my Nexus 7010 running on 5.1(3)Issue :: My N7K has a line card N7K-M108X2-12L installed in it and i need to use X2-10GB-LRM with this line cad.But this LRM module is not working with this lin...

Hi,We recently bought 2 N5K and 4 N2K Fabric extenders, now we are having problem installing the fabric extenders as the FEX just wont go up.switch(config-fex)# sh fex 100 detailFEX: 100 Description: ADM/128-SVF-NS302   state: Offline  FEX version: 4...

Hi, I am just trying to figure out the output from the following command:sh queuing interface e1/29Ethernet1/29 queuing information:  TX Queuing    qos-group  sched-type  oper-bandwidth        0       WRR             90        5       priority       ...

Hello,Please have a look at the attached "Cisco NX-OS High Availability Policy Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability                                         - VULNERABILITY ALERT" (HTML Page).Regarding to it only NX-OS 5.2 and below are mentioned a...