Other Data Center Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Hello,Please have a look at the attached "Cisco NX-OS High Availability Policy Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability                                         - VULNERABILITY ALERT" (HTML Page).Regarding to it only NX-OS 5.2 and below are mentioned a...

Hi,I have been asked for a Nexus 5596T but I can't find the part code for it.In the below link there are the part codes for the 55xxP and 55xxUP but I can't find the one for the 5596T.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/switches/ps9441/ps9670/...

jacinto1m by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using 5548 and 5596.both are running 5.1(3)N1(1a)According to VPC domain documentation, you want to issue the peer-switch command to ensure that both switches in the VPC domain are STP rootthese switches do not have the peer-switch command avail...

mcg-tulsa by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have a doubt, I need to know if is necessary upgrade NX-OS, I have a Nexus 7010 with ios n7000-s1-dk9.4.2.4.bin, I don't have access to use bug toolkit,Someone can I tell me if is there a bug in IOS n7000-s1-dk9.4.2.4.bin?thanks

jorgeacat by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am finding it very hard to understand the Qos architecture of Nexus 7k (and 5K). I know about MQC and all that stuff, but unable to fully understand the architecture of qos in Nexus. I am looking for a good document that explains how the packets...

I haven't been able bringing up links between N7k and and the new N5K (5548UP)  due to errors with UDLD.Someone else facing same problem ?regardsEdmundN5K:Software  BIOS:      version 3.5.0  loader:    version N/A  kickstart: version 5.1(3)N2(1a)  sy...

e.wahl by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 7Ks and will run VPC and multiple VDCs.Should it be a separete VPC Peer-link and keep-alive link per VDC?I am not sure but I guess yes since a physical interface should be allocated to a VDC.I just need confirmation.thanks

ar by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes