Other Data Center Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

I'm trying to find the most effective manner of polling every access switch in the enterprise (400+, various models, mostly in Prime) to grab the following:For each switch:  count of access ports  data VLAN that switchport is assigned  whether that p...

fitzie by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI Good afternoon everyone, So I want to deploy the VMWare Hyperflex Plug-in in a stretched cluster, and I can't.I download the newest Plugin for the hyperflex verison 4.0(2b), all my nodes are in that version and with the correct FI version too. No ...

hello everybody, I have to connect 2 Data Centers with an Overlay VXLAN. In particular, in each DC there are 2 Cisco ASR9k to provide the connection (not in cluster). I need to have only one Vxlan tunnel. So, i know i have to use the loopback as sour...

a.b1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,Could anyone could tell me why I can't bring up the link between 7K and 3750 using the following:7K: 1000base -LH3750:  1000base-LHMy interface would not come up, I tried to change the speed to the interface on the 7K, ...

ghjtruong by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes