Other Data Center Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Your Exclusive Ask me Anything webinar on the Migration of your Hyperconverged Solution has landed! Coordinated by our colleagues in the Insider Advocates team and to support customers here in the Cisco Community, Champions, and the Insider Advocat...

Hello Guys,I need help to configure OTV on ASR 1000.We have one requirement where we need to create Vlan gateway on ASR 1000 and also OTV need to configure toextend this vlan in another DC ASR 1000.Regards,Dinesh

Hello, does Nutanix support Cisco Prime to be installed as a vm appliance? I'm going through setup but the installation is very short and the gui does not load up. I do have access through the cli. I'm trying with version 3.3. 

NETAD by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allRefer to release noteCisco Nexus 5000 Series Configuration Limitsfor Cisco NX-OS Release 5.0(3)N1(1b)FeatureCisco Nexus 5000 PlatformCisco Nexus 5500 PlatformVerified LimitsMaximum LimitsVerified LimitsMaximum LimitsMaximum Fabric Extenders per...

ctychan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have Nexus 7018 with NX-OS 6.0 and 2 * N7K-M148GT-11L(Copper 1Gig) cards, 1 * N7K-F248XP-25(10Gig SPF) card.I created vdc TEST and able to allocate all interfaces of N7K-M148GT-11L(Copper 1Gig) but unable to allocate any interface in N7K-F248XP-...