Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

We have a small site with a Cisco 4506 as a Layer 3 Core Switch (Supervisor Engine II Plus, IOS 12.2). We use a 24 port 1000Base-T module (WS-X4424-GB-RJ45) for connecting some servers (Subnet 1).We use two 48 port 100Base-T modules (WS-X4148-RJ) for...

How does the use of a Dsine power hub effect the operation of VLANs on calatalyst switches ? in the sense that i imagine data from seperate collision+broadcast domains from the switch become merged into the single broadcast domain of the power hub an...

HiI am in the process of designing a switched solution that will be using 6500 switches (Backbone / Distribution) with 3750´s as access switches. We have a requirement for dynamic VLANs and I had initially thought of using VMPS for this purpose. I ha...

srowles by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,Recently, my ospf network become unstable for quite unknown reasons. Basically, the interface/layer 1 is totally not down, but somehow is become "dizzy".For fast action, need to deactivate network and activate back under ospf.By the way, bel...

maher by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,Normally, we used the prefix term to highlight how many routes/networks are installed in the routing table, how many prefix are going to advertised and so forth.If we look at sh ip bgp summary:Neighbor V AS MsgRcvd MsgSent TblVer...

maher by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes