Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Can anyone guide me on how to use the dnld command in rommon mode..? I really suspect that my recently acquired flash memory simms are damaged, because after doing a xmodem download (after 40 long minutes at 115200 bps), the systems shows:Erasing fla...

holiveros by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Do packets generated by the router undergo NAT? If yes, i dont want this to happen.how can i do that? debug ip nat is given below:interface Vlan2 mtu 9216 ip address 2.2.2.1 255.255.255.0 no ip redirects ip nat inside ip pim sparse-dense-modeinterfac...

Hello,Should i set up a pix501 for two lans ?I mean I have today a pix (192.168.42.40) on a lan (192.168.42.x), ok, working fine.I wanna add a new lan 192.168.0.x, can I use same pix with a kind of alias or so, i would like to access this pix with 19...

nrousseau by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I want to install ISDN in back up mode. Now the problem is that the main link is terminated on Fast Ethernet interface. And I want to know how will the ISDN will sense the link down, as the link in Fast Ethernet is always up.Please guide me....

tushar47 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

well, my client wish to make use of the NMS system which is running on HP Openview and Cisco RWAN, they requested to have the syslog send to the NMS system as well, i'm aware that the RWAN has the syslog analyzer but i just think its not as user frie...

My business associate has a cisco 5500 switch with gigabit modules (i am assuming the 9 port ones) and a new gigabit netgear 24 port switch (with the SFF modules). He has both copper and optical gigabit connectors on the 5500 if that clears up which ...

mgray7777 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes