Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I have this seniorio2600 FE0/0----Aperto-------Wireless Link---E0/1 3600All interfaces are Fullduplex but still getting on 2600 %CDP-4-DUPLEX_MISMATCH: duplex mismatch discovered on FastEthernet0/0 (not half duplex), with 3640 Ethernet0/1 (half duple...

raza by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was told by someone that router interfaces that are not being used should be admin shutdown because they use router resources. I have never heard of this before and really have not found any type of documentation to substantiate this person’s state...

wdugger by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all already asked this question, hope this time I will explain it better …The Question is simple:I have 2950 switch, I want to connect a CAT-5 cable to one of the ports to the 2950,And at the end of the CAT-5 cable to link its wires, Or solder an ...

sharon669 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VTP domain name

Hello,I have 2950 switches on my network,which has 12.1 (6) IOS running. These switches does not have the vtp domain command. now, inorder to change the VTP domain names in these switches, there is a command called vtp file-id. how do i use this comm...