Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Loaded Cisco Works months ago now finally trying to use it but discovery is not happenning. It points to the ani server not running but the process says its running with the busy flag set, which could be a normal indication. Following message in the ...

dleduc by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for a network simulator that will be able to simulate LAN and WAN traffic on everything from a 2600 series router to a 7200 series router to a 3500 series switch. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks in advance.Darik

rudedm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all.We have a gigabit link on a cisco WS-C3550-12G running 12.1(19)EA1c IOS software.We collect traffic statistics by SNMP every five minutes (ifInOctets, ifOutOctets MIBs) using cricket.Problem is: these are 32 bit counters so heavy traffic over...

cineca by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

STP

Hi,In the case of using STP does it mean that each pakcet must pass through RB . For example ( PC1 connecting to SW1 and SW1 to CORE_SWITCH , SW2 conneted also to CORE_SWITCH , SERVER1 connected to CORE_SWITCH ) if SW2 is RB , does each packet sent f...

katab by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

While doing FTP transfer from servers located on different VLAN (Vlan 1 and VLAN 4) Data transfer will be interrupted due to communication lost between the two, I thought I lost the physical links but when I'll try to ping the other servers it respo...