Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

When I type show run the speed on the aux port changes to various speeds from 1200 through 115200. When I type show line the aux port speed changes as well.I also see modem autoconfigure as the user of this line. When attempting to dial-in to the mod...

jwhite by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Netpro ,Currently,i am in vlan 30 (10.30.30.x) and my server farm is segment 200 (10.200.200.x), and from the segment 200 running dhcp server(none cisco server) pooling ip. which is 10.210.210.x . i got no problem to ping and access from segment 3...

ney25 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have 2 CE routers at user's side connecting each other via FE. Each ofthe CE routers connects to 2 different PE routers at different node via 2Mlink. How do I load balanced both links?PE1=====CE1----FastEther----CE2=====PE2Note:PE1 to CE1 = 2M...

maher by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

vtp

i need to deploy Cisco gears in my enterprise network. The network has a VLAN which runs VTP. Which of the following correctly describe VTP transparent switches A. they do not participate in VTP B. they do not advertise VLAN configuration C. they do ...