Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

I am running CW2K LMS 2.2 w/all updates and IDUs on a Windoze 2K Pro Server w/all updates and patches. The box has 3Gig of memory, 160Gig hard disk and 1 3Ghz. Intel CPU. I am think of installing SolarWinds on the same box.Is there anyone that has tr...

vnealy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we run Cisco Works LMS Suite and manage about 190 devices on an solaris based installation. In indefinable steps, the topology view indicates unreachable devices in red color, but the devices are working proberly. Sometimes it falsely shows one de...

bernds by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Two things:- We normally receive most of the Ciscoworks bundles as the "not for resale" program. However we do receive the VMS bundle for Solaris, but not for Windows. rather annoying.- I've downloaded the 90 days trial version of the VMS bundle f...

plesoil by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3661 series router . I must use policy routeon int f0/0 . But if i open cef on f0/0 , the policy route is unactive. After i close cef on f0/0 , the policy route is active . Why did it happen ? I read aarticle that said cef support polciy ro...

alwboy by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes