Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

CAn someone help me on this one..I have a issue with view the LINK Usage--> LInk usage overtime,I have two router 3640 lacation A & location BA & B router are the same configs are the same checked the snmp no problem , on the Ngenius -- workspace ,...

goa0201 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having an issue on my Lan where a mac address of 01000cdddddd is being sent by one of my 3550 EMI switches continuously. I have a majority of 3550s EMIs in my network. Most of the have multicast routing turned on in Dense-Sparse mode and IGMP ...

b.eman by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have problems login to CW from client machine, was working fine , it terminated my session and now i see the cw loading but no option to logon .I tried uninstalling and installing the j2re-1_4_1_02-windows-i586-isunmicrosystems did not work.

goa0201 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed 3 Cisco 2940's in my network. These 2940's are linked to a 3750-12 with fiber. Only special config on the 2940 is IGMP snooping on 2 Vlans. By the way I only have 2 Vlans configured on the 2940's. I am not running spanning tree a...

b.eman by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes