Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

I have two routers over 768k frame. There is an exchange server at each end. Sometimes large attachments have to go between the servers and this really bogs down the frame. I'd like to limit smtp traffic. I've tried traffic shaping and policy-maps, t...

mlanio by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have RSM configured 4 vlans but it is not routing correct. I am trying to troubleshoot what is the problem. While i am doing that, I found that vlan0 is not exist on my RSM module. Router#sh ip int brieInterface IP-Address OK?...

kanglee70 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllIs there a way for me to specify a static route that one IP range must take to get to a specified destination?Example:Suppose I'm on 10.1.1.1, and I need to connect (via a dedicated link) to 10.5.1.1 via 10.2.1.254 (router). Adding a static rou...

connie by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an arp entry that changed from my pix to another router interface and I'm not sure why. This has happened twice. Unfortunately the router causing the issue is managed by someone else so I can't see it's config. I am waiting for call ack so ...

sullim01 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Could someone please clarify for me the throughput capabilities of the WIC-1T Interface..I understand that the maximum speed supported is 2Mbit/s....does this mean in any one second, the interface can received AND transmit 2Mbit of data? If data arr...

nohare by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes