Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Can anyone think of a more elegant way of expressing this:ip as-path access-list 20 permit ^12345_[0-9]*_[0-9]*_[0-9]*_[0-9]*_$I am getting the desired effect, which is to accept routes upto 4 hops past the peer AS, but it's just so ugly.Is there a b...

wgmt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,My wonderful Cisco lab has been having the rare habbit of a serial line suddnly going line protocol down. Yet the physical link stays.Normally a power cycle works, however the test environment is used for project work and if went down in my...

azj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Network Professionals,I have a customer who has recently implemented a new wan infrastructure (hub and spoke across mpls ISP) but when they do a large file copy between two of the spokes one of the neighbors drops off.I got a feeling that I may ...

aoshea by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to know if there are any benefits and/or differences by using eBGP or iBGP in a particular scenario. I am running GRE over IPSec accross the internet. I am setting up BGP between the two routers that are terminating the GRE/IPSec tunnel...

rfox1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes