Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

my terminal concentrators (2511).In the case that I lose connectivity to my remote IDC network I want to install a 2503 to connect to over BRI. Routing would be nice using OSPF, although I was going to opt for something simpler using Static NAT on th...

unixadmin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a customer asking for a Cisco Works upgrade. He has Device Fault Manager Version 1.1 and needs 1.2. He also has Common Management Foundation Version 2.0 and thinks he needs Cisco Works Common Services Version 2.2 for the Device Fault Manag...

dhogshead by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiUsing an Compaq Proliant server with dual NIC:s I have the ability to configure "Teaming". Is this the same thing as EtherChannel in Cisco Switching-terms?If I configure teaming on the server, I give the "Team" an IP-adress instead of individual ad...

jilahbg by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a T1 link trying tranfer a folder with multiple files with size between 5 to 30 KB, the total size of the folder is 600Mb a less. My problem is went i try tranfer a small folder with files size of 100 bytes to 700 bytes i loss the comunication...

midgar31 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX 501 which was works fine. As soon as I issue the command "vpnclient enable", the workstations behind it stop working. I can ping anywhere from the Pix, but not from the workstations. Here is my configuration.dhcpd address 192.168.30.1...

jhzepeda by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes