Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

I have a Lan . In the lan there are a 3600 router and seven 1750 router .I use eigrp protocol on ethernet interface .And i use the eigrp authentication md5. In these router ,the 3600 ios is 12.2(2)t, some 1750 router ios is 12.2(8)y8.otehr 1750 ios...

d7425 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

if we have 2 ip helper address line..eg.ip helper-address x.x.x.x-----first lineip helper-address x.x.x.y-----second lineand both of this are DHCP servers, what will be the behavior of communications.q1. Will the first DHCP on the first line always t...

rpalacio by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a remote office connected via frame relay to our corp office. We have recently installed a T1 to the internet at that remote office to relieve the saturation of http traffic on the frame circuit. All was fine until my boss wanted to create an ...

doliver by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3640 router with 128 mb of ram and 32 mb of flash. My desktop support group has been trying to eradicate nachi virus and will be done by the end of the workday. My routers had cpu's in excess of 80% but are now back to normal(12%). I however...

h.wall by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi alli currently support a network with a /22 bit subnetmask. 256 addresses are reserved for devices, such as server printers, network gear etc. and the rest for dhcp hosts, about 70% of ips i know of are used. The problem i've got is that over the ...

pokey by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes