Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

I have just seen the following config on a customers 3550 and would like to know what the "switchport access vlan 110" command does as the links are supposed to be dot1q trunks!interface GigabitEthernet0/3 switchport access vlan 110 switchport trunk ...

netops01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Current SetupA remote office D is connected to Headoffice L. I have a Nortel Router at D, the serial interface (ppp) links to Head office. LAN1 is token ring and I have 5 departments (total 30 users) connected to tokenring. LAN2 is 100meg ethernet in...

Resolved! InterVLAN routing

Hi all,I have following network diagram,Router1(2651XM)|switch1(2950) -- VLAN1 |VLAN2 -- router2 (pc) -- LAN3Router1 and switch1 are configured as router on a stick config (with VLAN1 & VLAN2). Another PC(acts like router2 to LAN3) is being added.A ...

b.go by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a dial-up connection thru telephone at my home..Whenever I connect to the internet thru dial-up over telephone line, I get the following output for "ipconfig" and "ping" on the DOS Command prompt.The command fired and output is as follows:Wind...