Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Scenario:I have a router that is configured for multicast (pim sparse mode). Behind this router is a host that does not understand multicasts, only uni and broadcasts.Question:How do I configure the router so that the host can join the multicast grou...

giamwi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have assigned same ip address to two ethernet interfaces of cisco 7200 router using the backup interface command.One is active and other is Standby.When Active goes down,Standby link does not come up automatically.am facing a problem with AR...

tselvan by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been advised to:Post sh stack after router reboots on its own and come back up next time.However, that's always been my big problem -- it will not reboot on it's own -- It crashes, freezes and will never reboot. I have seen it go over two hour...

dboutell by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to plug you dsl modem directly into the outside interface on the PIX? Then I would use NAT or PAT for the LAN stations wanting access to the internet.Also, do you need a seperate public ip for you internet, vpn, and mail connection or...

Top Solution Authors

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card