Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

I have a cisco lan extender 1001, and am unable to ping the interface. I have been experamenting in every way I can think of and the latest config for the router is as follows Current configuration:!version 11.0service udp-small-serversservice tcp-sm...

scruff by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to setup subinterfaces on my 7206 for DSL customers. Qwest provided this config but I get an error :c7206(config)#int atm3/0.32 point-to-pointc7206(config-subif)#no ip directed-broadcastc7206(config-subif)#pvc 1/32c7206(config-if-atm-vc)#...

mitchel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The doc say :"The two Gigabit Ethernet interfaces available in RPR mode are the first Gigabit Ethernet ports on each supervisor. That is, only Gig 1/1 and Gig 2/1 are available. The other two ports, Gig 1/2 and Gig 2/2, are not available. " How to u...

zoushan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using CiscoWorks to manage various customers Cisco networks and are reaching a point where we are going to have to start implementing NAT to avoid conflicting network ranges. Has anyone had any experience of how CWLMS copes with managing devic...

nwhalley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes