Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

I'm interesting in what way dialup clients recieve their subnet mask, gateway and DNS server, because when I use ip local pool modem ***.***.***.*** I dont write this parameters, so in what way they know default gateway and DNS server? Should I use a...

yarik_ya by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have been using 3548XL switches until now, when we are about to deploy 3550 switches.Using basically the same configuration as for the 3548XL we encountered the following problem : when the first stack (of four switches) was connected via a GBIC t...

hphelsor by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just bought a used Cisco 766 router and wanted to know if anyone knows if I can run IOS on it. I think the IOS is only available for 800 series and above but if there is a way to run IOS on the 700 series I would like to know. Thanks in advance...

I posted a msg on the VPN post about a month ago, but did not get resolution.I need to find out how to reset the password on the vpn3005 WEB Interface, not the command line interface. I have done a passowrd reset procedure. This ONLY resets the com...

I need to give a customer a static ip on router2 that is already configured in a loopback range on another router (router 1). It is on a atm interface and in the past I just used ip unnumbered loopback1 and then ip route x.x.x.x 255.255.255.255 atm2...