Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hai everybdy,I am really in need of HSRP Details.Is there any direct physical connection Between the two HSRP peer routers. can anybody tell HSRP operation in short?And is there any sample diagram that shows clearly HSrp operation?I wud appreciate to...

Can an EtherChannel on a 6500 be configured across multiple line cards go beyond 80Gbs. I have not been able to find it any of the literature so would be interested to hear from someone who has actually done this. Thanks, Paul

pgrew by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would need some help with the following:I am using a 3550-12T switch, two Gigabit ports are connected to one server in etherchannel, load is distributed equaly between the two links! (mainly it is done by the server because 95% of the traffic is ou...

irajki by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,have some questions about a recent STP issue in our network. After reviewing several Cisco STP design & troubleshooting guides, the documents repeatedly indicate that a STP failure is usually the result of a blocked port transitioning to forwardi...

Hi,I am trying to configure etherchannel between two linux servers and 3750 switch. Linux interfaces are bonded and can ping each other. Both are on same subnet. When I try to send traffic from one server to another I am getting throughput equal to 1...

meerz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes