Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hi everyone....i want to have a Vlan setup in my lab....i am very low on budget.....so i cant afford 2900 series switch....and i dont want to buy 1900 as i want 100Mbps connectivity....so can some one plz tell me which choice would be better for me.....

I recevied a report of a very brief outage on 3 seperate servers. I have about 10 switches and checked each one, the uptimes were all proper. CNA did not show any outstanding errors yet it cannot monitor my 4507 core switches.I ran a sh diagnostics ...

i am trying to turn logging on to an older 3500 switch running 12.0 ios. i found the following best practices for the 4000 series, does anyone have best practices for logging on a 3500, i am trying to avoid wasting unecessary resources while its in p...

Our LES circuit that has just been installed doesnt need a router as the network is effectively not routed, but our remote sites all have a cisco pix on the end of the LES circuit, how does this work, can u put the gateway on the pc as the PIX ip add...