Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hello,I have redundant PIX 515's v 6.2(1) and when the primary often goes down and the secondary kicks in and becomes active. When this occurs the primary has a failed status, that's natural since it must regain link activity on its downed I/F to be...

mlabuguen by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a single client that can be installed that will make a connection to both a VPN3000 and a VPN5000 concentrator?We are a consulting firm and some of our users have the need to connect to many different VPN servers. So I'm looking for a bette...

0rsnaric by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!What is the performance difference between SEP and SEP-E modules for 3DES? What is the tested performance of AES-128 on SEP-E? Why are30x0E concentrators available in non-redundant (-NR) configurations only?Regards,Oleg Tipisov,REDCENTER,Moscow

ovt by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On the secondary PIX, one of the inside interfaces is showing failed. In doing a failover reset, the device clears. Maybe thrity seconds later, it fails again. I turned on failover logging and got the following:May 19 22:44:00 Failover/Failover May 1...

s-beavers by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am very new with this .. now I need to do nat of our ip public to our local ip .. could any body please inform me in detail how to do this? .. FYI .. we are using 3640 and PIX 515 .. many thanks in advanceRegardsWinanjaya

winanjaya by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have several public IP addresses that are assigned to our dial-up accounts. They need to access several services on different servers. I am not using NAT and have it turned off with ACL's made. My questions is when i use the static command, can i...

mraisley by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes