Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

does the enterprise edition of IOS 12.x include the IOS firewall? if not which IOS does? does it also include ITS? I've been lead to believe that the ent. ver has everything, true? thanks in advanceI have the IOS c2600-jk9s-mz.122-2.T.bin, C2600 Soft...

Hi there,A little question about tunnel configuration.Firstly, here is a network config:<pvt net>---[cisco3000]==L2Ltunnel==[cisco3000]---[fw w/NAT]-<internet>Users in pvt network access internet through a lan-to-lan tunnel.How do I specify that eve...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,The VPN3000 has a tunnel default gateway which is the next hop IP address used by a LAN-to-LAN or a Remote Client connection after their packet decrypted by the Concentrator. I am wondering if one can configure different tunnel default gatew...

engel by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,Just got back from configuring the customer`s VPN3005. We got a "serious issue" with routing table of VPN3005 (or VPN3000 series in general). VPN3005 only accepts 199 routes exactly. No more no less. One more route advertised from the other...

engel by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using CSPM 3.1 to manage a PIX 525.I've built a fairly complex policy using CSPM and at the end I've got a rule that will block access from the inside to the internet on port 80. The next rule allows access from the inside to the internet on all ...

I have Cisco PIX 515 ver 6.x and Cisco IDS 4230 ver. 3.1(2)S23 ( IDS Manager and Viewer )I want to protect my mail server from Mail Spams ( emails sent to more than 200 Recipients on my mail server. )The IDS and the Mail Server installed in the inte...