Physical Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

hii use a switch sg300 series 28 p and i use port-security system for to filter mac address on interfaces.</p>i have checked which i change mac address on device non authorized with mac address authorized , it can use LAN.i have in the forum a soluti...

Nikola291 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I am trying to create an MP4 clip via the API, based on certain types of alarm events. By default certain alarm events require documentation in our other systems and an accompanying MP4 clip for legal department. So rather than make a clip afte...

Our site is using VSOM 7.5.0. We recently decided do redo the whole locations tree and we have ran into some issues.   Old locations with nothing in them cannot be deleted. We have checked every camera to see if one is pointing to the problem locatio...

VSOMnewb by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Several media servers are attached to the VSOM.One media server have hardware status is critical with type: "server_storage_write_status", and description: "Write access on /media/disk is critical" (see attached screenshot).This server had HDD issues...