Physical Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Dear All, we have CISCO VSOM 7.9 and it is having connectivity with cameras, what we have observed is in SSD, we could see so many alerts are storing (coming), in that some are critical and some are info only. i would like to store only critical aler...

sri_hem77 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We just posted our first of the model 8620 camera.  Upon it coming up, I noticed occasional artifacts at the bottom.  After looking at the camera directly through the browsers, I've noted that the artifacts only appear when looking at the camera via ...

SASDMain_CP4R5oTV5L.png
jwood.ok by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have VSOM 7.10 and i have to add camera Huwawi Model IPC6325-WD-VRZ ,but when i added the server show me the error message   " Media server reported the error Failed to get VideoEncoderConfigurations from the device "and camera type is network ip c...

Since yesterday, after the server went down, I've restarted it and I still have 2/3 services running in VSMC. Operations Manager status is CRITICAL. I also have the error message : "  Operation failed: Application is still initializing. Try again af...