Physical Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hello, My customer has some Cisco 2835 PTZ Cameras which will be added into VSOM 7.6.0.The IP address and DNS address configuration are set to static. The setting has been applied and looks OK for the DNS IP address.After the cameras was added into V...

Arie -- by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi There, I'm currently having an issue where I have VSOM 7.6 running and have installed a Cisco 6400 (FW - 2.0.2-24) on the network.I have created a template set to record on motion only, and yet it records continuously...I have rebooted the camera,...

Hi,I'd like to monitor all the network traffic from our NAM in Prime Infrastructure as well.Therefore, as said in the User Guide, I added the NAM in Network Devices including CLI and GUI Credentials. In Network Device View everything's fine; status m...

jheuke007 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all. We added some new media partitions to our media servers, (1 over a year ago and 2 in the last couple of months). None of the new media drives are being used, so I obtained the chloc.sh script from TAC after our update to 7.6. I tested the ...

Platform : VSM 7.5Camera : Cisco HD 3520, Firmware version 2.5.xIssue description:While manually adding this camera, getting this below error messageCannot Validate Device The following error occured while verifying the device. Operation failed: Serv...

Hi,Can a HA VSOM configuration also support a co-located maps server? It seems not from the manual, but thought I would ask anyway since the option is still available. I'm hoping not to burn a server for Maps by co-locating it with VSOM (in HA config...

Hi,I am seeing this error message when attempting to view any camera image in VSM:"Failed to load camera feed - Error message 402 authorisation expired"Software Revisions:CPAM: 1.5.2(0.3.7) (Hotfix 1)VSMS: 7.6.0-075d RHEL5.8 (Hotfix 1)VSOM: 7.6.0-120...

Hi, I have two UCS C series servers, one server handles Media Server and the other handles Operations Manager.I've been looking to enable maps server service on my operations manager server but when I navigate to the services section under system set...

I have 5 UCS Chassis that host all my cameras and my VSOM server.  During our initial deployment using VSOM 7.2 we had a IP issue.  I corrected our IP scheme and made the changes to the other machines.  But a error persists in our system.  It does no...

Hi,Software Versions:CPAM: 1.5.2(0.3.7)VSMS: 7.6.0-075d RHEL5.8VSOM: 7.6.0-120 RHEL 5.8I am trying to integrate my VSM with CPAM, I've created a VSM Camera Driver 7X in CPAM and configured it with my VSOM IP address and credentials. The driver has st...