Physical Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hi,I have VSOM with multiple VSMSes. I have servers that one is VSOM and VSMS ,and other are VSMSes. I have a question that If my VSOM server is down. ,will other VSMS servers still archived video? In my understanding, VSOM just a web interface to ma...

I have just been hired onto a new company who have an older security system with 8 cameras connected back to a server. It seems as if the server has gone bad. Are there Cisco products (Software I assume? )  available that will allow me to use the exi...

I have configured VSOM 7 and Media server in the same server and i add 3 cameras and every thing is ok, but now media server start give me critical error'Media server configuration in VSOM is not the same as in Media server [Ljava.lang.Object;@63762d...

Hello,I have a number of archives that are showing up in VSOM as running, they show up in batch admin and everything I can see that would normaly say if there was a problem shows them up, healthy and running.  When you go to the archive to view, i...

dean-lamb by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Should I be doing Suse updates on my vsom servers?  I believe I asked our installer and he said no, but I would like to confirm with the general cisco community.  If I should, are there any particular updates to avoid that are dependant for VSOM or V...