Physical Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hi,I have got a CIVS-IPC-2500 camera and it is not working on POE switches.All the other cameras of the same model are working ,except this one camera.It works when the power is manually connected.Please advice if ther is some setting to be done on t...

My question is about motion recording.  When the system is configured to record by motion it looks like it does so in 1 hour loops – how can you change that or access/search archives older than one hour?

DearI have installed 24 cameras Cisco and in a 1RU server VSMS 6.2.1/VSOM 4.2.1 .I can see all the cameras via vsom but only in the LAN of the building . I have configured NAT for the server VSMS / VSOM .Now I can access from outside of the build...

My goal is to setup an IP camera that can be broken into two different feeds. One being a direct feed and the other a child feed. I have setup the IP camera and gotten it to connect but the "stream_type" listed in camera feeds is called "dual 1". I w...

vsmrookie by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have added our first PTZ to our deployment. We can connect to the camera via a web browser, but we are getting endpoint error in VSOM. We treated it like any other IP camera, selected the driver from the dropdown, and made it a PTZ. Anything...