Routers - Small Business

Routers tailored for small businesses, providing efficient and reliable connectivity for your growing company.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Cisco’s security team has released an advisory for: RV340 Series Small Business routers (PSIRT Notice)  Fix for bug CSCwc53007- RV34x GUI not accessible –  The recommended fix is to upgrade to firmware version 1.0.03.29RV082, RV042, RV016 (PSIRT Noti...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant - Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

RV320 1.1.1.19 bug:After upgrading to 1.1.1.19 (from 1.1.1.06), syslog server function no longer sends messages with connection information. Instead only a few kernel messages are sent. Below is an example of information that is no longer sent. I use...

Hi,We are evaluating the RV325 unit.  It is running the latest firmware (1.1.1.19).   The firewall is up but when a port scan is performed (as a sanity check) from the outside (WAN side), I noticed port 80 is open.  Why is port 80 open?    There is n...

Hi All,Hope someone can Help. This is driving me mad and i cant find any help via Google.We are replacing some of our old Linksys Routers accross our sites as we have upgraded our Internet sand the Linksys cant actually pipe that fast.We have replace...

Resolved! RV320 as a Switch

Is it possible to use the RV320 as a switch?  I need a switch for a network segment (same subnet) and have a unused RV320 that I could put to use.  What is the best way to do it?  I wondered if the WAN port is a dynamic IP, can I set it in router mod...

preachs54 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to setup VPN on my new RV042G, but can not get it to work.I try to use client to gateway and want to connect my laptop to the router with a vpn client like screwsoft or greenbow. What way i configure it, it wont connect. after doing some ...

I am looking for a video or manual for a RV220W Router so I can set up the VPN. Videos for other router are incorrect for this one as the user side of the software has different displays. Any ideas where to find it?

Hi all,I'm looking for a definitive answer here as I only seem to be able to allow anything or block anything in this scenario.I have 2 external ip addresses assigned by my ISP for two webservers hosted in my office.  These are on the same internal n...

Good day-I have a relatively new deployment of an RV325.  When configuring PAT from public IP address to inside device, I have no problem doing this to a device on the LAN of 192.168.x.x.  I have accepted the default suggestion for virtual IP address...

j.hammel by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been searching the documentation plus used search engines to see if anyone else has asked or written about the Cisco Small Business RV215W multifunction routers support the use of DHCP options?  We'd like to use DHCP on the device to pass data s...

Hi,Is there any CLI for cisco SA540?If yes, any way to obtain it?We have problem with the cisco SA540 after we have been using for 2 years and suddenly VPN was not working.Thank you.Regards,Joan.email: joan.lim@directlink.com.