cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All,I am having a Guest VRF and Eigrp configured as globally in a single router. I want to import or redistribute the static routes in the GUEST VRF into eigrp and eigrp routes should be exported to guest vrf. Do someone have a similair config f...

Good evening,I recently encountered an issue with my project here.  From a given computer on a router I cannot ping another computer on a different router.  For example, I cannot ping a computer from the Berlin router with a computer from the DC rout...

Screenshot 2024-05-07 192717.png
jasondls by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team, need your help to understand the route selection when we using MPLS and inside the MPLS there is OSPF protocol. I am getting confuse when doing traceroute from CE1 to CE2 another site and it is taking the path which i am not understanding...

Hello, I am working on ACI fabric and have been using EPG with contracts (network-centric), and I want to switch to ESG (application-centric).The bridge domains have specific subnets (192.168.1.0/24 and 192.168.2.0/24) under the same tenant/VRF. Each...

sridcloud by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes