cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,I need to perform a traffic test during a switchover using the ASR903 platform.I would like to know how is the best way to perform the traffic test because when I using ICMP, the traffic is punted to the CPU and during the switchover process ...

maverick0 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm a university student, I have spent the last month trying to finish this task in packet tracer. My lecturer sent it as our first assignment and using his powerpoints, this still doesn't work. I have tried eigrp to connect the three networks, i hav...

James42 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I have a routing scenario with eBGP and EIGRP. I have an SDWAN appliance and a Cisco 4451 router both learn the same routes from the WAN with the SDWAN appliance connects to the Nexus 9k and exchange route via eBGP and the Cisco router...

dtran_0-1673298895858.png
dtran by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i have this setup. Router -> FTD -> Switch -> PC.Router sample config:interface GigabitEthernet0/0/0description ISP1ip address dhcpip nat outsidemedia-type rj45negotiation autono cdp enable!interface GigabitEthernet0/1/0!interface GigabitEthernet0...

san4ez39 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I want to route traffic through 2 firewalls, via S2SVPN connections, one of the VPNs, R1 to R2 already exists, but the other, R1 to R2 doesn't, so I need to create it.I am unsure about what IP address/subnet to use for router B? Do I create one th...

jimmy10_0-1672843313775.png
jimmy10 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

  Hello guys, I am currently trying to distribute IPv4 BGP Packets through my IPv6 Backend. I am able form adjancencies between all "needed" Routers, however the Routes don't seem to be forwarded. Current Configuration: Left-breakout (A1-POP1)rout...

BGP-v4_v6.jpg

Hi all,i have an interesting issue with asr 1006 and cgnat. Happends once per 2-3 months.The customers reporting issuew with browsing. The need to refresh page in browser several times to load the page. The speedtests are ok, ping are ok, no packet l...

divadko by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the following scenario:Lets suppose the switch is an ISP that provides a VPLS service to connect the 3 routers so they can established an ISIS neighbor relationship. I want to make sure that the traffic from one PE to another PE goes first to ...

eduardomora473_0-1671817137285.png

2 computer rooms, 2 lecture rooms, server room, wifi for students and a separate one for teachers. This is the project i need to do. Maybe is someone who can help me. I've already done most of it, I can't get on with the wifi part. i dont know how to...

Stevegood by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

switches use ASICS to store FIB & adjacency table in CAM & TCAM which are in ASICS.hence multilayer switches can do routing & switching very fast.But routers do not use ASICS so how do they create CEF table and where it is stored ? 

knaik99 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card