cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I need my CISCO certificates or passing score report of my previous passed certifications- 642-747- written on Nov 4, 2013 and 300-07. The score reports are not available under https://wsr.pearsonvue.com/testtaker/registration/ViewScoreReports. I hav...

Tara by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So, I have an IWAN deployment (DMVPN) with 47 sites in the deployment. Most sites have 1 WAN connection and 1 Internet connection that are used for Tunnel 10 and Tunnel 11 respectively. The configuration is pushed out from APIC-EM, so every device is...

Hello Community I configured a DMVPN hub and spoke tunnel, and my voice dhcp server is in my hub I will now configured so that the phone on my spoke will look for ip address and configuration on my router hub ,What to do please?

Why does ospf not  store wildcard 172.16.30.4 0.0.0.7 area 0 instead it stores it as 172.16.30.0 0.0.0.7 area 0 in the running config

kefaeric1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i'm bulding a POC and need some advise. Topology:             --------------------            -                                 -            -           Firewall           -           int E0/0 (192.168.2.1/24)            -                         ...

Hi guys, would like to ask if you encountered the same crash log below on your 5508 WLC.   --------------------------------------------------------Beginning of Crash File: mwar_dump2.crash--------------------------------------------------------0x1000...

rgmamaril by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Tracer  I'm using Tracer and I'm doing a VLANS, sub interface but I cannot ping the computers, I can ping the computer to router and to switch but not btw computer.  I need to know what I'm doing wrong please help.  LEG A:  VLAN 10 and 20 are develo...

Telim by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,I need your help to understand the logic behind the NTP access restriction. I learned that, NTP access-list as follows:1. peer - Allows time requests and NTP control queries and allows the switch to synchronize itself to a device whose add...

We have a new installed DSL circuit.  The ISP provided us with static IP info. Gateway IP Usable IP address Subnet Mask   I have setup a router interface from the modem to provide internet.  The interface IP address is configured as the usable IP and...

gibsowe55 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to reverse engineer installation. Customer intent was to use LTE circuit for internet and establish S2S vpn to corporate site.  ISP installed Cisco 819 (see scrubbed config below). I see the Cell0 up, but unable to get Internet connectivity ...