cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I am trying to telnet one pc to another in packet tracer. Its not happening. even I checked so many many videos on youtube. in those videos they configure switch or router to telnet from PC. but I want to configure two pcs to connect each other using...

i have a switch that is connected to 2 routers and forming an EIGRP adjacency to both over interface VLAN. is their a way to filter and/or offset some routes to a specific neighbour as when i apply the distribute/offset list directly to the interface...

Resolved! eBGP Multihoop

Hi, I am facing an issue over running e-bgp multi hoop.  My router are advertising and my neighbors are up but my traffic is not floating and I am unable to ping advertised networks.   My end to end routers have hoop of almost 5 routers. WAN to wan c...

Hi, I am interested in what the difference is between these 2 configs   Config 1 interface FastEthernet0/0ip address 10.1.1.1 255.255.255.0ip ospf authentication-key testing1speed autoduplex autoend R1#show run | s ospfip ospf authentication-key test...

Hi, I want to ask about upgrade DRAM on Cisco ISR 4451, is it possible if I want to upgrade the DRAM (before 4G) to 16G? Is there any association with Flash Memory? Because I have a note when I want to upgrade the DRAM. Thanks and Regards, Bella

Hi,   I am just trying to clarify something once and for all - to put my mind at ease.   I have a scenario with a customer trying to upload data through a 400Mbps circuit, using a 4431 router. Currently this router has no performance license applied ...

Hi everyone,   there is a eem configuration which is using in my new job. I try to slove what does it do but i am confused. could anyone please light me about the configuration below. i don't understand the condition of the conf. because of that i on...