cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello guys,   I need some help with this set up. I'm trying to browse the internet from the client-PC and server.   Here is my config. Please see the pic for the physical layout.   I have a Layer 3 switch with multiple VLANS.   VLAN 70:   ip address:...

Dear All,   We know that NIM-4BRI-S/T can be used to provide data connectivity to legacy ISDN networks but what about NIM-4BRI-NT/TE? it seems it support voice only and doesn't need external NT1 terminal. My question: Can I use NIM-4BRI-NT/TE to ma...

Hello. I have a network with 2 MPLS providers, where both arrive at my main site and my remote sites. In my network I have implemented WAAS with WCCP intercept mode. I have this mode of interception in all my remote sites for the optimization of my t...

Dear Experts,   Recently we tried to establish VPN communication to a foreign country (Denmark) using 2 firewalls. From Denmark side, they claimed to have established the VPN tunnel, but they can not send any traffic to our side. But they said that t...

Hi,I have google and asked many ppl about what does the "threshold" refer in the track command, but i still cannot understand it.Would u give me some explain by a this example? Thx very much.for example:        track 10 ip route 10.2.21.128 255.255.2...

Hello, We are having trouble testing an HA Scenario with a Static NAT configuration on a pair of Cisco 4351 ISR. A redundancy group has been created, the inside and outside interfaces has been assigned with the redundancy group and the static NAT's w...

Question, When doing an activity search, is there a way to tell where the user went and what was served up automatically by the site? A good example is when user keys in www.msn.com, just from that one entry, the user gets many additional entry for a...

Hello, I've run into a strange issue that I can't wrap my head around.  This issue is not causing any impact, but I don't quite understand it.   If you look at the picture, that is what the network looks like.     On core 1 of Datacenter 1, when I do...

Amafsha1 by Level 2
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,   I am having trouble with equal cost load balancing.   I am trying to ping host with IP 10.0.10.11 Below are the routers that I am trying to loadbalance. But almost all off traffic is going out Ethernet0/1 only even though they are with equa...

image.png