cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have an issue that has been narrowed down to the switch because traffic is filtered by the firewall within the LAN without the use of the switch. It's a CBS350 and it is routing traffic on it's own within the LAN without ever reaching the fir...

Wildcard by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Next week, I will migrate our telephony to a SIP trunk. Our IPBX (AVAYA Vm), is already in production.We have 2 VMs that are on VLAN 90.SVI VLAN 90 : 10.39.90.254 255.255.255.0An integrator will help us create 2 SBC VMs ( AVAYA). I created a ne...

abtt-39 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,We want to try the temporary boost license on our 4331 ISR, we manage to install it and its shows in the summary.But this command "platform hardware throughput level boost" does not show up after reboot. it's been mentioned in that you do n...

Ruelb2214 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can you please let me know that how we can check the BGP, sub-interface and VRF logs in ASR 9k router.Also where the logs gets stored and how can these logs can be copied to remote location.Thanks in advance.

TOC-BP-SWa#sh ip bgp neighbors 10.14.0.3 advertised-routesBGP table version is 1674320, local router ID is 10.14.0.1Status codes: s suppressed, d damped, h history, * valid, > best, i - internal,              S StaleOrigin codes: i - IGP, e - EGP, ? ...

demiller by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes