cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello All,We have a requirement to limit traffic to 1 Mbps on WAN links based on a specific source & destination ip address pair. The purpose is to limit the rate to 1 Mbps for a copy operation between a server and client over the WAN. Microsoft Robo...

rmujeeb81 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, Silly Question! I am wondering where to look to add modules to my cisco router 1841 and 2851 I only need to add Ethernet interfaces but I don't know how to look for them. :/ I know there are quite a few with Codes but thats where I get confu...

Hi All in Router i am the getting error:AMDP2_FE-6-EXCESSCOLL: Ethernet0/0 TDR=1, TRC=0Router is connected to Switch, both router and switch config is belowcan some body tell me how to fix up this issue as i am planning to change Duplex setting route...

UCBNOCWAN by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there!!! :)   Basically I am wondering if I can do GLBP with Track between 2 interfaces on the same Router. Both interfaces are L3 on same Subnet. 1.1 and 1.2 So Can I use GLBP between thoese two and create a Virtual IP which will be Load Balance ...

Hello everyone, I have router configured in NAT, with 3 vlan's for certain purposes and DHCP server for each one.I show the configuration of the router, however and with regard to IPTV in Vlan 20, the STB only works for a few seconds and the image fr...

Hi  I got below OID for ASR- CPU, but when i use through SNMP it show not recognize, I search and I found OID 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.109.1.1.1.1.24 it works, but the extension 2,3 and 4 when add not retrive any info. any one can help .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.109.1....

Toss Leey by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CCIE Pre-Requisite

I have studies CCNA, CCNP, and CCIE (R&S) courses but not yet certified, if would like to go for CCIE Exam, is it necessary to be a CCNA & CCNP Certified? or i can attempt CCIE without CCNP certification?   Please assist.

FaadiKhan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I Have interface Gi0 as nat outside and interface Fa8 with no ip address. I have created 3 subinterfaces on Fa8, listed below. How can I make such that each of them DHCP server working?   int gi0 ip address 10.0.0.2 255.255.255.252 ip nat outside ......