cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a small doubt regarding NAT ACL. Below is my config sample. When traffic initiated from 10.10.10.1 to 172.16.1.1, no translation happening due to ACL 200 being get hit. Is this a normal behavior of NAT? Do we have any documentation regardin...

Godwin_S by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a four router setup like this:   C1---P1---P2---C2   C1 and C2 just use their global routing table. P1 and P2 have two VRF's, customer and backbone. I have the C1 and C2 connections tagged in the customer VRF and the P1 to P2 connection in the...

Hi ,  I have to do port mirroring in extended switch .  Case :- I have 4 SWITCHES with 2 VLANS connected to each other . Vlans area vlan 10 and VLAN 20 . VLAN 10 -- voip phones are connected in each switches  VLAN 20 --- other Devices  Switch 1  Vlan...

Mr.Rai by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 Nexus 5Ks connected with an OSPF Link implemented. The MTU value is 1500 by default. The neighborship is OK.   Now, I have modified the MTU value of the 2 extremities of the OSPF Link to 9216. The Neighborship is KO and the state is stucking...

Hello,   I am wanting to add vlans to fa0/1 for my LAN connection and I am a beginner working on my CCNA, I am wondering if anyone can help me get a second vlan setup of 10.10.20.0/24   Thank You,   Building configuration... Current configuration : 1...

HI   i really need assistance, i have configured IP Sla on a 1921, and done nat on all the interfaces, but i get this output from the intefaces; HAN-C1921-COM#sh ip int brInterface IP-Address OK? Method Status ProtocolEmbedded-Service-Engine0/0 unass...

tefomatlho by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have one policy map for limiting to 100Mb. Can I use this policy map for different interfaces so each interface is limited to 100Mb, or does it limit all interfaces to total 100Mb? Thanks.   class-map match-all 100Mb match any!policy-map 100Mb ...

Hi! I have o problem with cisco 878. I want to connect them back to back with g.shdsl and one of the with broadband router (no cisco). I have configure both 878 with atm, dialer and tunnel interface. I have also ospf protocol over tunnel. One PC is c...

Hello Team,   We had Saled a Cisco ISR4321-k9 router to our Customer.We Installed the trail Evaluvation License in it. Now we Purchased SL-4320-SEC-K9= and we are planning to make licence permenent.. How can i do it??What Are the steps for adding the...

I am using ASA model 5550 (IOS upgraded from 7.2.4 -> 9.1.7, As per cisco we upgraded [8.2(x) and earlier → 8.4(6)  →  9.1(7.4)].  ASDM upgraded from ( 5.2.4 -> 7.9.1). Both ASA & ASDM upgraded in march 2018. Tried with various versions of java (7,6 ...

Pear11 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So, I have two routers at the edge of a Data Center, both with eBGP peerings to the same MPLS service provider.  Both routers are configured to advertise the networks contained in the Data Center.  Due to the configurations on the routers and the fac...