cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I am currently labbing/ planning our design on how to dynamically route between our core sites into our ISP WAN (WAN only no internet).   We have a couple of requirements: Advertise default route from each of our two core sites for external si...

We have 1GB Internet speed right now going into a router that has a Proline GLC-SX-MM-CDW SFP.  We are upgrading our Internet speed to 2GB and are replacing current router with an ASR1001X.  We tried putting in the Proline SFP but even though it was ...

Dear Sir, I have encountered the https web site slow problem , acutally totally can't not see any data on https website. I have got one capture file from my load balancer , I found that so many TCP out-of-order. I am not sure it is relate with my iss...

Zayar Win by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Could anyone please distinguish between Cisco network assistant vs Cisco configuration professional vs Cisco prime.    I understood that, All are monitoring & management tool. Explain in separately 

Pear11 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone please help me figure out why I can't ping from my Azure VM to any on-premises devices? I've added exclusions for ICMP in Windows Firewalls on both sides and can successfully ping from on-prem (i.e. 192.168.1.90) to an Azure VM (i.e. 10.0...

mark.bell by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We bought and ISR 4331 performance license and using PAK i converted it to .Lic file but while creating license file i entered wrong UDI, means one word was left in coping it, now when i apply this license it is showing error that UDI does not match....

amanverma by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. This is my first post to the Cisco Community. Please be gentle if I make any mistakes. I'm in dire straits and really hoping you all could be so kind as to share some of your knowledge with me. I recently started working for a municipal entity...

MPLS Network.jpg
ConfTim by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Dears, I have a cisco 887 router and I have tested on two different DSL line. The first line it worked fine with while the other noe is not. both line on same exchange and establishing the ppp session with same BRAS. The debug seems that there Establ...

alshamlan by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,on top of our DMVPN config we have created an additional VRF on a Cisco 881 [15.4(3)M8] which is a second internet connection meant for voice services. Between the LAN VRF and the new additional voice VRF we`ve created a direct physical connect...

Webwalker by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card