cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello Experts, i want a route fail-over via three ways... 1. 172.30.64.1 must go via 172.24.18.6 if its available 2. if 1st not available then via 2nd route: 10.15.98.56..... 3. if 1st and 2nd route not available then via 3rd route: 10.15.98.50.   My...

Hello,Here is the config for Catalyst 3560 found under the link below.I would like to do same setting on Catalyst 3850.http://itknowledgeexchange.techtarget.com/network-engineering-journey/how-to-configure-per-vlan-qos-in-cisco-3550-and-3560/ mls qos...

I am trying to set up a point to (multi)point bride using Cisco AP1400 wireless bridges.Catalyst 4500 - 1400 Root - 1400 NotRoot - Cat3650I am trying to run 3 vlans across this link.  Voice, Data and ManagementI can get everything connected and talki...

Hello All...We have an issue with two 7204VXRs with the same revision C NPE-G1 supervisor cards, which connect to one another over a circuit provided by our provider.In pinging the other 7206VXR on the other end of the circuit we lose about 1 ping in...

In short: Does introducing a jumbo frame enabled switch on a network (where no -really zero- nodes broadcasts/streams jumbo frames) create problems.   Long version: We deploy ad-hoc networks for industrial sensors and automation applications where we...

Let's say I have to use the 192.168.X.X address space for numerous sites. I would like to correspond the 3rd octet to the site but still separate different traffic for the site - maybe separate for 4-5 different teams/departments. I don't want things...

hello    router MAIN router eigrp 900  network 1.1.1.0 0.0.0.255 no auto-summary   router DR router eigrp 900  network 2.2.2.0 0.0.0.255 no auto-summary   router BRANCH-1 router eigrp 900  network 1.1.1.68 0.0.0.3  network 2.2.2.68 0.0.0.3  network 4...

My RV340W (latest firmware) is configured in multi-wan mode. One of the ISP's modem is an Arris DG1670. When this modem is plugged into the RV340, it experiences intermittent connectivity loss. A sample log reading of such a loss is as follows: 2018-...

lolux by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys.    SP--eBGP---routerA--iBGP---L3switch----ospf----routerB----l3mpls---SP2 SP -service provider. In this diagram can i advertise public ip of my routerA  to routerB via internal LAN ? Is there are any hidden difficulties at this case? 

Two firewalls in active-passive state is connected to two Nexus via OSPF in a full mesh design. Upon testing the failover of the FWs, not all OSPF neighbors is in FULL state, making the user behind the Nexus  unable connect to web. I've read here (ht...

Design.JPG

Trying to get some ipsec VPN tunnels up.  License shows as ipbasek9.  Does anyone have the correct part number for this router to get the correct license on there to enable vpns?  Thanks!!

tlienskt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi FriendsI am facing this problem for quite a while now. The current IOS image is: c3750-advipservicesk9-mz.122-25.SEE3.binThe CPu util. rises to 80-90% all of a sudden then reduces unexpectedly. The interrupt utilization is always 70-80%. The proce...

vineetsha by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,   The traffic flow are from A to B , B to A , A to C and C to A, Please refer attached file for more detail.   Questions With 2 EIGRP 10 & EIGRP 11 for below diagram is that any network issue found for the flow?During the failover from primar...

fri by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes