cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hallo everbody!It took a while, but now i have a connection between PT and PTbridge, which runs in a CentOS-VM in Virtualbox. The VM itself is connectet via Bridge-Mode with my real Network (see attached Picture 1).But the problem is the connection o...

picture1.jpg picture2.jpg picture3.jpg

Good morningI have a cisco N540x switch, that the administrator password is corrupt or unknown.I have followed the following method, but it doesn't workhttps://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/ios-nx-os-software/ios-xr-software/217291-new-password-...

1.jpg 2.jpg
anas_id by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'd like help setting up a nat destination on a C1111-4PLTEEA, Version 16.09.08, basically what I'd like to do is nat anyone who contacts my public ip address on port 500 to the private address 192.168.178.101 on 500, the public ip is not fized...

angelosss by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I'm new to packet tracer and I've simulated a network according to a scenario but I'm pretty sure I misconfigured a few things.Could you please have a look and see what I've done wrong?I've spent a good amount of time to find the fix but was ...

Zelda by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Routing over VPC

Hi everyone We have 2 TenG links with a datacenter and they were configured as L3 interfaces. we decided to port-channel them so we can have on Logical Interface. Our side is a cisco 7600 and the other side is 2 nexus 3064 switches with vPC configure...

We're attempting to route T1 traffic into a T1 card in an ISR4451 router, to another ISR4451, and out a T1 card installed there. Currently it's just the two IRS4451 devices directly connected by a Cat6 cale. We've tried following the process of encap...

sblakely by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,We have a C4500 switch running IOS-XE in our environment and nearly 30 customers using this L3 switch as a gateway to access the internet. We are receving below log on our switch without doing any config changes to it. Also, there are no any...

naveen98 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI'm new to Packet Tracer and I have two files that have issues in Packet Tracer (one Routing and one for switching)I can't figure out what is the issue.Appreciate your help in advance.Regards

Zelda by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question regarding using an Xconnect to avoid using an optical converter i intend to utilize an interface on aswitch to receive date and the other to reditribute it . my Aim is to acheive this without relying on vlans as i want to maintain m...

halima by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i used to have a route map on all my interface vlans that leads internet traffic to a proxy. Afterward the proxy was disabled and the route map ACL was modified to deny the vlans subnet from going to the proxy ip and go normally to the firewall and a...

baselzind by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card