cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am practicing for my CCNA and I have set up a layer 3 switch in packet tracer with a few pc's and on 2 different VLANS and a DHCP server.I can ping everything on the network from any of the pc's including the switch but I cannot ping the router....

purple12 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I'm facing an issue with IP SLA. I have three ISP in my router with the Tracking. All the tracking working fine if link goes down the tracking also down and link shifted to other ISP as per preference. but recently I have configured VPN over bgp and ...

HIIn  published RFP , mentioned Router Should have ESP Bandwidth 100 Gbps.In Respect  reply C8500-12X Router which haveIPv4 Forwarding Throughput  (1400 bytes)= Up to 118GbpsQuestion is : ESP Bandwidth Similar to IPv4 Forwarding Throughput ? C8500-12...

Hello every one.I have a part of my network using only ASR-920´s establishing connection over OSPF and BGP. All kind of accsess works (SSH, Telnet, HTTP), but in these days, I´ve needed to integrate a new device with management that works only over H...

erro.jpg
Calderano by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I downloaded cisco ios and check with the MD5 checker and it is correct.After that I uploaded it into the cisco router and run verify /MD5 but it is not correct.But I stlll load the firmware and it worked properly. SHA-1 value and integrity check pas...

Iloveyou by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, what could be the reason ?Last reset cause: Unrecoverable ErrorC1117-4PWA platform with 4194304 Kbytes of main memory........no valid BOOT image foundFinal autoboot attempt from default boot device...Located pnp-tech-time#Unsupported package head...

This is a design that one of our customers has and everything is supposedly working fine but I'm not sure exactly how the routing works.The gateway for VLAN 5 (172.16.200.0/24) s created on the fortigate and the port connected to it is configured as ...

misaleh by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I have an isr4431 behind a firewalla purple and can't get my DNS to stay connected. My connection on my test pc flaps from connected to not connected. I can ping and traceroute across internet but can't use DNS to access sites. I have DNS servers set...

slussj by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card