cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Where could I find the MTBF information of this particular product? I am able to find info on other products from the 800 series but not on this one plus there are huge variance between them so Im insecure of picking data of a "similar" unit. Kind re...

amoralc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,                  I have cisco 1841 router and  two types of ISP line (Different provider):                 1. Lease line = 2 mbps   ( it is terminated over cisco 1841 router);   For internet-access purpose                 2. DSL = 1 mbps;...

Hello all.  I have a few questions that came up during a design session.   BGP default rout behavior?  In my lab I setup 4 ISP routers running BGP.   They peer to customer routers that advertise their subnets back to the ISP routers.  All seems to be...

mwilson by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can I infer that based on the below the "Active" means that I have successful layer 3 connectivity to my BGP remote peer.That is about it, correct?gw1#show ip bgp summBGP router identifier 10.1.1.47, local AS number 64 BGP table version is 1, main...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello everyone, i am studying DMVPN  mgre, it was mentioned that physical interface of tunnel should have NBMA ip address. or tunnel source address should be NBMA address?? what it mean ?   how can we find an ip address a NBMA address??           

B@B@r by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,   PFA, I have recently made a change in our environment where our DC devices connected to our remote sites A & B are on Area 0 and all the remote site devices are in area 200.   I have a opsf cost of 1 in my router A to prefer the pat...

sampath1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team,I have the following configurations in cisco CISCO7606 (R7000). Can you please explain, if its meaningful to have the below configuration, wherein , we are allowing multiple vlans on the access port?  If no, then why do we allow such confi...

Dears,  I have to ISP as well one ASA I wanna to create a load-balance between the two link.I can do it in Cisco Router like thisip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 10.0.0.1  1 ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 20.0.0.1  1 In this situation I order the router to load ba...

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card