cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi, I've been experiencing internet problems for 2 years and my ISP says that i'm the only person that has been having this issue. Furthermore, I did a tracer route and this is what I got 1 1 ms <1 ms <1 ms 192.168.0.1 2 15 ms 25 ms 14 ms 142.254.20...

Hello All,   First off, I'd like to mention that this has been my 1st time touching Cisco configs in the better part of a decade. Needless to say, im rather rusty. Basically what im attempting to do is allow access TeamViewer Only for the time being....

jearl by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a old Cisco 2950 with our ISP connected to port 46 with the following config: interface FastEthernet0/46 switchport access vlan 2 switchport mode access macro description cisco-desktop spanning-tree portfast spanning-tree bpduguard enabled   S...

mstory222 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All Can anyone tell me how QOS is managed throughout an MPLS network For example on the PE router our provider will apply priority to our EF traffic and police it to a certain amount, my question is if we have a large MPLS network with each site h...

Hello, I have 2 wireless networks and want to add a password to 1 of them. I've tried doing it on my own and when I try to connect it says 'cannot connect to network'. Below is how I've been doing this, what am I doing wrong?   dot11 ssid test1vlan 2...

Ed Lo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello; I like to greet you. I would like you to help me with a doubt that I have related to mtu. because when making the change of mtu in my network the traffic of the associated vpls falls?

SPUKY by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All I have a question around submarine cables and latency Are there any technologies around these days to increase speeds and latency between countries or are we still looking at the speed of light limitations etc? also are these light signals amp...

I am configuring a new ASR 1002-X. I need to enable ipv6 cef on it. Reading documentation on this, it states that it only operates in distributed mode on the ASR, why is that? What is the purpose for enabling this? What does ipv6 cef distributed acco...

gbenoit83 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We currently have head office and few branches with BGP running for site to site connectivity over the WAN. I am trying to get head around how the default route for bgp works.    Below is a similar configuration of on one of our remote sites.   route...